Today is the 23 Things Twitter chat, so don’t forget to join us this afternoon, 3-4pm GMT, by keeping track of the hashtag #23things.
We’ll be using some questions to keep the conversation guided. In case you want to think about them in advance, here they are:
- Do you use social media to disseminate your research? How successful has that been?
- Have you used social media in higher education? What worked well (& not so well)?
- What are the challenges of using social media for academic work or higher education?
- What have you got out of the #23things experience so far?
If we have time, we may also address:
- Who are your top 3 recommendations to follow on Twitter related to research or higher education?
- Which digital tool (Twitter, Storify, blogging, etc.) do/will you find most useful and why?
- How much time do you need to put in to get the most out of social media?
- Do you need to keep your personal and professional online presence separate?
See you this afternoon!