Click and Collect
Click and collect is continuing through Trinity Term but the collection point will be inside the Library rather than outside Rewley House. We are maintaining stringent social distancing and hygiene messages in Rewley House. However, if you would prefer to collect from outside Rewley House due to a health vulnerability please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. Unfortunately, we can only offer outside collection to those with health vulnerabilities.
Click and collect instructions
- Log in to SOLO at http://solo.bodleian.ox.ac.uk and search for books
- When you have found a book that you’d like to borrow, click on the name of the Library (for example Continuing Education Library)
- Click on the green ‘request’ button
- You will be prompted to ‘send your request’
- Library staff will then fetch the books that you have requested
- Once the books have been fetched, you will receive an email inviting you to choose a collection date/time with a link to follow to make your booking
- Choose “Select date and time” and choose a date/time that suits you,
- Choose “Submit booking” and fill in the details as appropriate
- At your chosen collection time, please come to Rewley House to collect your books. Please be sure to wear a face covering when you come to collect you books unless you are exempt.
What to do if you don’t see the “Request” button – If the item is available via HathiTrust then it will not be available via “click and collect”. This is because for copyright reasons we are unable to lend books which we are making available via HathiTrust. If this is particularly problematic for you please contact email@example.com
If the book is not available via HathiTrust and you don’t see the request button in SOLO please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help. Please include your full name.