On Monday 28 November we will be celebrating two major projects, the Polonsky Foundation Digitization Project and the Digital Manuscripts Toolkit, with an event at the Weston Library. Tickets are free, but please book in advance to reserve a place. The event runs from 11am to 5pm, with a break for lunch, and speakers will include:
- Nigel Wilson on digitized Greek manuscripts at the Bodleian
- César Merchán-Hamann on digitized Hebrew manuscripts
- Paola Manoni from the Vatican Library on their part in the Polonsky Project
- Judith Siefring on the Digital Manuscripts Toolkit
- Emma Stanford on IIIF and Digital.Bodleian
- Rafael Schwemmer on the Bodleian’s IIIF manifest editor
- and presentations by Oxford scholars on their work with the Digital Manuscripts Toolkit.
Anyone interested in manuscripts, digitization, or learning about new tools for dealing with digitized objects is encouraged to attend.