We have trial access to Anchor Yale Bible Dictionary and Anchor Yale Bible Commentaries until 30 December 2021.
- A major Bible dictionary, six volumes of approximately 1,200 pages each.
- More than 6,000 entries, 7,000,000 words, and nearly 1,000 contributors.
- Endpaper maps of the Near Eastern world keyed to text for quick location of archaeological and biblical sites.
- Articles on pseudepigraphic and apocryphal texts, Nag Hammadi tractates, and individual Dead Sea Scrolls, including the most recently published sectarian Dead Sea Scrolls as well as articles illustrating the literary artistry of the biblical text.
- Anchor Yale Bible Commentaries span over 86 volumes and is one of the most long-running scholarly commentaries series for Biblical Studies scholars.
- Includes a book-by-book translation and exegesis of the Hebrew Bible, the New Testament, and the Apocrypha to make available all the significant historical and linguistic knowledge which bears on the interpretation of the Bible.
Please send feedback to to Hilla Wait.