This resource provides online access to books and articles in key subject areas in European Medieval Studies such as Church History & Monasticism, Language and Literature, Manuscript Studies, Philosophy, Theology and History of Science.
This database is a collection of travel records from 13th century to 19th century, written by diplomats who travelled from Korea to China. It provides information on diplomatic relations between Korea and China as well as information on politics, economics, society, and scholarship. Please send any feedback to Minh Chung at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A compilation of full-text questions and responses from over 14,000 national, state, and local surveys conducted since 1986 by more than 1,400 polling organisations in 100 countries.
This newly purchased collection of plays and books is part of the Drama Online platform. Nick Hern Books is one of the UKs leading specialist performing arts publishers, with a vast collection of plays, screenplays and theatre books in their catalogue.
This cross-search interface by Gale provides access to millions of pages of content spanning many centuries and geographic regions. It is an ideal starting point for research with tools to guide you through the material. Users can explore a wide range of content including monographs, manuscripts, newspapers, photographs, maps, and more. The approach also enables researchers to locate material in hitherto unknown resources, make connections between them and realise relationships among content that was not possible before.
The search tool allows users to find material in a single search from the following resources which Oxford has subscribed to:
- 17th and 18th Century Burney Collection,
- 19th Century UK Periodicals,
- Any Archives Unbound collections held by Oxford,
- British Library Newspapers,
- The Economist Historical Archive, 1843-2011,
- Eighteenth Century Collections Online (ECCO),
- The Financial Times Historical Archive, 1888-2010,
- The Illustrated London News Historical Archive, 1842-2003,
- The Making of Modern Law: Legal Treatises, 1800-1926,
- The Making of the Modern World 1450-1850,
- Nineteenth Century U.S. Newspapers,
- The Times Digital Archive,
- Times Literary Supplement Historical Archive, and
- U.S. Declassified Documents Online.
Please note that advanced searches are still best done in the individual databases.