Thursday 13 May (week 3), 14:00-16:00
North Writing School, Exam Schools
The Fair aims to help 2nd year History Undergraduates:
- Explore what source materials and information resources (archival, print and electronic) are available in Oxford libraries;
- Meet local experts for further discussion;
- Learn about useful tips and tools;
- Browse among stalls to learn about Oxford’s rich collections;
- Find information at your own pace and together with local experts jointly look at useful information resources and finding tools.
Plus come along to the talk: Top 10 Tips from a History Graduate – 15:00-15:15.
The stalls will include medieval and early modern sources, modern political papers, US History, collections in the HFL and college libraries & archives, and many more. There will also be stalls on how to make the most of IT and web tools.
Come along and get some ideas for your dissertation!