You can send print jobs from your laptop, home PC and mobile phone to PCAS via the web. Collect your prints at any of the Bodleian Libraries photocopier/printer machines.
RemotePrint is available online at remoteprint.bodleian.ox.ac.uk
User guides are available online and help is available from library staff.
Also, look out for new exciting features to be released later in the spring!
RemotePrint is part of the PCAS system available in the Bodleian Libraries, including in the Radcliffe Camera and Gladstone Link. As well as sending jobs from laptops, using PCAS you can:
- print from library PCs (black & white or colour)
- print from USB sticks (black & white or colour)
- photocopy (black & white or colour)
- scan and send the document to an email address
- scan and save the document to a USB stick
All of this is paid for using a personal online account which can be credited using a credit or debit card or by paying with cash in many libraries, including in the Lower Radcliffe Camera. Prices start from just 6p for A4 black and white.