A few books have been added to our book sale:
- The correspondence of Jeremy Bentham, Vols. 1, 2 (London, Athlone Press, 1968)
- The correspondence of Edmund Burke, Vols. 1, 2, 4 (Cambridge University Press, 1958-64)
- Memorials of the Holles family, 1493-1656 (London, 1937) – 2 copies
- Memoirs of Sir John Reresby, 2nd edition (London, 1991)
- Correspondance des contrôleurs généraux des finances, Vol. 3: 1699-1708 (Paris, 1883)
Come along to the Lower Camera to browse through the titles – they are nesting next to the entrance and staff desk in Bay 4. Hardbacks £2 and paperbacks £1.