[re-blogged from the VHL blog post.]
We now have trial access to ProQuest History Vault until 31st October.
History Vault contains a number of collections of papers and documents covering a range of American history topics, particularly African American, political and military history. Collections are largely focused on the 20th century but earlier material is also included.
The full list of collections is as follows (links take you to the descriptive brochures with further information and details of what’s included):
- American Politics and Society from Kennedy to Watergate, 1960-1975
- The Black Freedom Struggle in the 20th Century
- Immigration: INS records 1880-1930
- Law and Society since the Civil War: American Legal Manuscripts from the Harvard Law School Library
- NAACP Papers
- Slavery and the Law
- Southern Life and African American History, 1775-1915: Plantation Records
- US Military Intelligence Reports, 1911-1944
- Vietnam War and American Foreign Policy, 1960-1975
- Women’s Rights Collections
- World War II: Documents on Planning, Operations, Intelligence, Axis War Crimes and Refugees