We welcome all new History graduates to Oxford and to the Bodleian Library!
You will have access to a wide range of library resources. To help make best use of them and your time, check out the induction and library skills programme for Michaelmas Term.
Please note that some sessions require booking.
The programme covers:
- History-specific training and inductions
- History Information Fair 2014
- Bodleian iSkills courses
- Language courses
- Online Palaeography tutorials
- British Library workshops
- 23 Things for Researchers: Social media training
Early bird? Short of time? You can also use the “Library Assistant for Oxford Freshers” on your smartphone, tablet or computer to get you started.
Learn which libraries are useful, how to use our photocopiers and what password you need to access resources and order books from the stack, how to access your library patron account and much more.