21st April 2015, Keble College, University of Oxford
This event is free and lunch will be provided. Places are limited, please book online.
This event is designed to update graduate students and researchers at Oxford on Open Access (OA) Policy requirements and expectations with special emphasis on the practical implications for researchers. The intention is to provide information about OA Policies, how to make research compliant, and how to meet REF 2020 requirements.
The programme will include:
- Keynote presentations from representatives of HEFCE and HORIZON 2020
- Updates on University OA implementation policy, projects and services created by libraries and academic services
- Presentations about institutional repositories – Oxford Research Archive (ORA) and ORA-data
- An insight into open access academic repositories – Zenodo, Europe PubMed Central and arXiv
- Q&A sessions will provide practical advice on how to make publications freely available
For enquiries about the event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The event is supported by a grant from the FOSTER project https://www.fosteropenscience.eu/.