Note that the subscription is limited to only one user at a time so here’s a plea to close your browser when you are finished or are going for a cup of tea so that others can access it.
Gallup Analytics is a searchable resource of unique public opinion data and analysis compiled by Gallup, Inc. It includes answers to more than 125,000 questions, and responses from more than 3.5 million people interviewed in the Unites States since 1935.
With this data resource you can:
- perform detailed searches on hundreds of U.S. and global metrics
- examine data by demographic and socio-economic groups, including income, education, age and gender
- export data to create custom data tables, trends, charts and scatter plots
Gallup Analytics comes in three parts:
- Gallup Brain (historic surveys going back to 1935)
- Gallup World Poll (surveys from 160+ countries since 2005)
- Gallup Daily Tracking (daily surveys across the US since 2008).
Gallup Brain (historic content 1935-2000s)
You can browse surveys by decade or search by keyword:
Gallup World Poll (post-2005 surveys)
Here is an example where I’ve asked for mapped EU responses in which EU country immigrants would find a “good place”. Comparing it to 2016 makes a very interesting comparison!
- economic confidence
- entrepreneurial energy
- confidence in leadership
- confidence in military and police
- food access
- freedom of media
- life evaluations