Here is our latest update on library services:
- The Old Library, Sackler Library, VHL, and SSL will be closed on forthcoming weekends: 9/10 January and 16/17 January. All other sites are closed to readers already.
- Next week’s opening hours for sites open to readers (see above) will change to 10am to 4pm.
- The Radcliffe Camera and Gladstone Link will remain closed until further notice. We will offer a staff-mediated book fetching service from those collections to the Old Library where there are no alternative collections available. Contact email@example.com for further details. You will need to have a reading room seat booked in the Old Bodleian. LibraryScan for Radcliffe Camera and Gladstone Link collections is currently operational via SOLO.
- Space Finder for booking reading room slots is currently still frozen in order to insert SSO authentication. Colleagues are working on hard on this. We will inform you as soon as we hear bookings can resume. Thank you for your patience.
- From Monday, LibraryScan in the Old Library will resume. We also hope to relaunch closed stack deliveries then.
- Special Collections staff-mediated scanning continues to be available. See https://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/weston/using/ordering/photocopying/special-collections-mediated-copying for details.
- If tutors have any changes to reading lists or require scans for them, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reminder that you can access HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service collections via SOLO once you have signed in with SSO. Look out for the orange HathiTrust button on SOLO records.
- For individual ebook recommendations, go to
https://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/finding-resources/recommendations (requires SSO).
The situation remains fluid and all services are subject to staff availability. Please only come to the Library if it is really essential. Library staff on Live Chat, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org are always happy to help, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any queries.