The next BL Postgraduate Training day is on 9 February for those studying Medieval to 18th century.
The aims of the training day are:
- To introduce you to the range of research materials available in the British Library
- To offer special curator sessions and workshops in a range of topics
- To show you how to access the catalogues, and carry out bibliographic research on your topic
- To introduce you to specialist curators at the Library
- To give you an opportunity to network with postgraduate students from other universities across the UK
- The day will contribute to national subject-specific and generic research skills training
Booking can be done online at http://bit.ly/mKfwA. Note that these popular courses book up very fast.