Thesis Fair 2011
Thursday 19 May, 14:00-16:00 – Exam Schools
The Fair aims to help 2nd year History Undergraduates:
- explore what source materials and information resources (archival, print and electronic) are available in Oxford libraries;
- meet local experts for further discussion;
- learn about useful tips and tools;
- browse among stalls to learn about Oxford’s rich collections as well as attend brief talks;
- find information at your own pace and together with local experts jointly explore information resources and finding tools.
Timetable of talks:
Top 10 Tips from a Student survivor @ 14:30
The stalls will include medieval and early modern sources, modern political papers, US History, collections in the HFL and college libraries & archives, and many more. There will also be stalls on how to make the most of IT and web tools.
Come and along and get some ideas for your dissertation!
For details of further useful courses this term, including the Information Skills Minimum Kit and RefWorks, please see our Undergraduate Training page.