By Angela Carritt
The 30th edition of Chitty on Contracts is now available on Westlaw – simply follow the link from the Westlaw start page. This is also a good time to remind you that we also have subscriptions to Westlaw’s other Common Law Library titles including:
- Arlidge, Eady & Smith on Contempt 3rd Ed.
- Benjamin’s Sale of Goods 7th Ed.
- Bowstead & Reynolds on Agency 18th Ed.
- Charlesworth & Percy on Negligence 11th Ed.
- Chitty on Contracts 30th Ed.
- Clerk & Lindsell on Torts 19th Ed.
- Dicey, Morris & Collins The Conflict of Laws 14th Ed.
- Goff & Jones The Law of Restitution 7th Ed.
- Jackson & Powell on Professional Liability 6th Ed.
- McGregor on Damages 17th Ed.
To access any of them follow the link to the Common Law Library from the Westlaw start page.
We’d be very interested to hear what you think about using the Common Law Library online. Please let us know by posting a comment or by emailing email@example.com.
Westlaw has also unveiled its new statutory definition service which allows you to search for legislative definitions in acts and statutory instruments. To use the service choose the “Legislation” search screen and fill in the “Statutory definition” field. If you want to search for definitions in historic versions of legislation (back to 1991 for acts and 1948 for statutory instruments) choose “Advanced Search” and select one of the options for “Law in Force and Historic law”, “Point in Time” or “Since…”.
For more information about Westlaw’s recent developments please see Westlaw UK What’s New – December Update.