Help us grow our readership, promote our collections and your research.
To our readers, students and scholars in Oxford, and beyond: we would like to invite you to contribute a guest post to our Bodleian Muller Library blog – we are happy to consider publishing short texts relevant to our Library’s academic focus and collections. Bonus – we help you source the illustrations whenever possible or relevant! Help us grow our readership and write entries that you yourself would like to see published on our blog.
- Topics: we are happy to consider entries relevant to Judaica librarianship and/or Muller Library/Bodleian Hebraica and Judaica collections and acquisitions (including book reviews). If there is something you find useful to share with your fellow Bodleian Muller Library users, or you made a rare edition discovery in our stacks that you wish to share with the world, then this is what we are looking for.
- Length: No more than 500-600 words.
- Bio: Introduce yourself to us, provide links to your site, or Twitter. Submit a headshot if you like!
- No fee: this is a voluntary service. If your post is approved, it will go live soon after. Guest posts may be queued until an appropriate time for use. The editors reserve the right to refuse proposed posts if they do not fit with the blog’s mission.
- Your post will be promoted on our blog, and on our Facebook and Twitter feeds.
- How to submit? Email us your bio and proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org