Hi, my name is Anna and I am really enjoying being one of the two trainees in the Bodleian Law Library. After doing a degree in modern languages, I trained as a teacher of English as a foreign language in France and worked there for three years, mainly in secondary schools. Being new to library work and having no experience in law, it has been really interesting for me to see how things work from the inside and to find out how differently law libraries are organised to any that I have used before. I am looking forward to learning more over the rest of the year and am very pleased to have the opportunity to do so in Oxford, especially since there are so many different libraries that you can have a peek at.
- Construction Work at the Law Library – News!
- Reinventing Libraries- Part 2 of E Developments Graduate Trainee Session
- The (Copy)Right Stuff – a not-so-brief overview of our copyright training day
- Reinventing Libraries- Part 1 of E Developments Graduate Trainee Session
- Recruiting Graduate Trainees for 2020/21