We say a fond farewell to our 2010-11 graduate trainees and wish them all the best in their future careers, whatever they may be! The final Year in Review session was very positive and many of our trainees have had a good year with us. Approximately half of our trainee cohort are heading off to do a library or archive qualification in the next academic year. The majority of those who are not going on to immediate study are considering it in the future. Some of the trainees are staying on in Oxford with us for the foreseeable future, which is always a bonus. Thank you and best of luck to you all!
- Now Recruiting Trainees for 2021-2022!
- Library Provision During a Pandemic: A Day in the Life at Christ Church (Michaelmas 2020)
- Library and Information Studies MA – courses, funding, links and interesting things to research further !
- A Day in the Life: Ella and Naomi in the Law Library
- Mushrooms, Cheese, and Other Challenges