Whilst the Sainsbury Library is closed, you can still access all of our online resources.
Bloomberg provides access to financial data, including equities, fixed income, indices, commodities, currencies, and more.
- Explore the equity market with:
- KI (key insights)
- FA (financial analysis)
- EGRV (equity relative valuation).
- Explore the fixed income market with:
- FIW (fixed income worksheet)
- BVAL (Bloomberg valuation)
- LQA (liquidity assessment)
Mergent Online provides access to:
- Global analysis of a wide range of industries.
- Decades of active and inactive company financial data
- Investment analyst reports in the Investext tab
Mergent Archives provides access to company annual reports.
Orbis provides access to European financial data.
Capital IQ provides access to global financial data for public and private companies.
➜ Email email@example.com to request access
Retail Insight provides access to global insight, analysis, news and data covering more than 9,000 retail operations across 211 markets
Zephyr provides access to information on M&A, IPO, private equity and venture capital deals.
IBISWorld provides Brexit Impact Statements for over 400 industries. This includes over 30 pages of stats & analysis on the market, operating conditions, performance, and major participants. They have also developed both a Covid-19 Impact Tool and a combined Covid-19/Brexit Impact Tool to understand different industries’ vulnerability to exposure factors. Monthly updates are available.