The UpToDate subscription will expire on 31 July and due to the very high cost it has unfortunately not been possible to renew the subscription.
If you use UpToDate to log and redeem CPD points as evidence of your personal CPD, it is important that you download these CPD points before that date if you would like to evidence them in your portfolio. Instructions on how to do this are available on the Bodleian Libraries website.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or help.
The RSL is pleased to announce the following program of free research skills sessions for postgraduate students and researchers in MPLS:
- Research skills for Materials and Chemistry – Tuesday 19 July, 10–11am Joining link
- Research Skills for Physics, Mathematics, and Statistics – Tuesday 19 July, 11.30am–12.30pm Joining link
- Research Skills for Engineering & Computer Science – Tuesday 19 July, 3-4pm Joining link
These sessions will be an opportunity to improve and extend your scientific literature research skills and to know more about support with Open Access and RDM at Oxford.
- Be aware of specialist library collections for your subject
- Be able to find a wider range of material using subject-focused database and catalogues
- Develop effective searching skills and strategies to help in-depth literature research
- Have a brief overview on available support with Open Access and Research Data Management
To book your place, please email email@example.com.
The Bodleian Libraries now have access to the following key ejournal titles:
Cell Press titles