The RSL is pleased to announce the following program of free research skills sessions for postgraduate students and researchers in MPLS:
- Research skills for Materials and Chemistry – Tuesday 19 July, 10–11am Joining link
- Research Skills for Physics, Mathematics, and Statistics – Tuesday 19 July, 11.30am–12.30pm Joining link
- Research Skills for Engineering & Computer Science – Tuesday 19 July, 3-4pm Joining link
These sessions will be an opportunity to improve and extend your scientific literature research skills and to know more about support with Open Access and RDM at Oxford.
- Be aware of specialist library collections for your subject
- Be able to find a wider range of material using subject-focused database and catalogues
- Develop effective searching skills and strategies to help in-depth literature research
- Have a brief overview on available support with Open Access and Research Data Management
To book your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.