BrowZine is a tool that brings together online journals from multiple publishers and platforms. It allows seamless access to content licensed by the Bodleian Libraries including 1000s of articles and 100s of platforms. It has been integrated with SOLO so with one click you can
- Download a PDF of the article
- Go to the article on the web
- View the contents page of the that journal issue
If you prefer to access content on your phone or tablet you may prefer to use the BrowZine app. This can be downloaded from the Android and Apple App Stores and can be used on All iPads, iPhones and iPod Touches with iOS v8.x+ ; Android Tablets and Smartphones with OS v4.1+ and on Kindle Fire HD Tablets.
Try the App
Getting the app is very easy. Simply,
- Download the BrowZine App from the app store for your device
- Choose Library (select University of Oxford)
- Login with your Single Sign On (SSO)
- And start browsing 100s of journals
But wait there’s more… If you set up a personal account on BrowZine you gain access to additional features. My Bookshelf can be used to track your favourite journals and you can save your favourite article in My Articles.