Your subject librarian can help with you many different tasks. You can meet them in person or via Teams or just send an email. They’ll work with whatever style of communication that suits you.
Along with helping with your literature search and constructing search queries they can…
- Offer support and guidance on finding subject-specific resources.
- Can advise and and train you on reference management software and how to use different styles.
- Teach you how to access and manage research data.
- Purchase book recommendations and are particularly interested in purchasing Equality, Diversity and Inclusion titles to improve our collections.
- Help with issues accessing resources.
- And so much more…
Meet the subject Librarians at the RSL
Lead Librarian – Non-Clinical Medicine & Life Sciences supporting:
- Non-Clinical Medicine
- Anatomy and Genetics
Subject Librarian – Non-Clinical Medicine and Life Sciences supporting:
- Plant Sciences
Subject Librarian – Physical and Applied Sciences supporting:
- Computer Science
- Earth Science
- Materials Science
Lead Librarian – Physical and Applied Sciences supporting:
If your subject/outreach librarian isn’t listed here check the list of subject/outreach librarians on the Bodleian Libraries website.
So whether you are starting a research project, completing an assignment or just want to get the latest information on useful tools book an appointment with your subject librarian.