Subject and Outreach Librarians support all aspects of learning, research, and clinical care. We recently shared the details of the Radcliffe Science Library Subject Librarians now meet the libraians of the Bodleian Health Care Libraries. The librarians are happy to come to you in your lab, office, ward or classroom as well as supporting you via Teams etc, and in our libraries.
Along with helping with your literature search and constructing search queries they can…
- Provide group or 1 to 1 information skills training
- Can advise and and train you on reference management software and how to use different styles.
- Teach you how to access and manage research data.
- Purchase book recommendations and are particularly interested in purchasing Equality, Diversity and Inclusion titles to improve our collections.
- Provide inductions for new staff
- And so much more…
Meet the Bodleian Health Care Libraries Librarians
- Department of Biochemistry
- Sir William Dunn School of Pathology
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics
- Department of Experimental Psychology
- Nuffield Department of Medicine units
- Department of Psychiatry
- MSD and NHS staff and students in Acute & General Medicine Allied Health Therapies, Paediatrics, Pharmacy
- MSD and NHS staff and students in Gastroenterology, BRC
- Churchill Allied Health Professionals
- Primary Care
- Public Health
- NHS staff in Cancer Services
- Cancer Hospital Staff
- MSD and NHS staff and students based at the Horton Hospital
- Women’s Services
- Emergency Department
- Infection Control
- Health Management
- Laboratory Medicine and Clinical Sciences
- MSD and NHS staff and students in NDORMS
- MSD and NHS staff and students in Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre
- MSD and NHS staff and students in Anaesthetics
- MSD and NHS staff and students in ENT
- MSD and NHS staff and students in Neurosciences
- MSD and NHS staff and students in Ophthalmology
- MSD and NHS staff and students in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- MSD and NHS staff and students in Plastics
If you are not sure who to contact or have more general questions about Health Care you can always contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check out the list of other subject librarians on the Bodleian Libraries website.