The Bodleian Libraries, along with all departments in the University, are under increased financial pressure and constraints.
We are faced with consistently above-inflation price rises for online journals. As a result, we don’t renew any subscription without a careful review of usage and cost. We want to make renewal decisions in partnership and consultation with our users. We want to minimise the impact of any possible cuts, making sure there is the necessary support for learning, research, and teaching within the MSD. The following online journals are now due for renewal. They have had very low usage in 2021-22.
- Clinics in Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Digestive Disease Interventions
- Journal of Hip Surgery
- International Journal of Angiology
- Journal of Pediatric Epilepsy
- Journal of Pediatric Genetics
- Journal of Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Journal of Pediatric Intensive Care
- Journal of Pediatric Neurology
- Journal of Wrist Surgery
- Journal of Hand and Microsurgery
- Journal of the American Academy of Audiology
- Klinische Pädiatrie
- RöFo – Fortschritte auf dem Gebiete der Röntgenstrahlen und der bildgebenden Verfahren
- Seminars in Interventional Radiology
- Seminars in Plastic Surgery
- TumorDiagnostik & Therapie
- Ultraschall in der Medizin – European Journal of Ultrasound
- Zeitschrift für Gastroenterologie
We’d welcome any feedback you may have on the importance of these titles to your work. Please send your comments to email@example.com by Friday 2 December 2022.