A warm welcome from the Radcliffe Science Library to all new and returning students! We look forward to seeing you soon.
The RSL is one of the Bodleian Libraries and is Oxford’s main library for science subjects and pre-clinical medicine.
The RSL’s usual home is currently closed for refurbishment until 2023. The RSL’s library services are currently operating from a temporary base in the Vere Harmsworth Library in the Rothermere American Institute.
Please see the Bodleian Libraries website for information on service updates and staying safe in the libraries.
Please don’t hesitate to ask library staff for help. Here are a few pointers to get you started:
- Getting started guides:
- Virtual tour of the RSL and Vere Harmsworth Library
- Our website gives details of our services.
- News from us: We’re on Twitter as @radcliffescilib and Facebook as Radcliffe Science Library.
- Subject and Research Guides: These are online guides written by Subject Librarians to get you started with the key resources in your subject area.
- SOLO: Our catalogue will help you find the print or online materials that you need to support your studies or research: