Do you have trouble finding books or other library materials on SOLO? If so, why not book on next Monday’s workshop “WISER Finding Stuff – books etc on SOLO“. The session lasts 45 minutes but could save you time by helping you to pin point the items you need efficiently.
The following topics will be covered:
- What’s on SOLO and what’s not
- Effective search techniques for finding materials on SOLO efficiently
- Ordering materials from the books stacks and placing reservations
- The SOLO versions feature and how to cope with very large clusters of version
- Saving items to your SOLO e-shelf and setting up alerts for new items
All members of Oxford University and Bodleian Libraries readers are welcome to attend this session which will take place on Monday 23 January 9.15-10.00 and on Wednesday 22 February 2.00-2.45. > Book your place online. (If you are not a current member of Oxford University please book your place by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your Bodleian Libraries barcode number and giving you prefered date).
Can’t make the class? Check out the SOLO guide and video tutorial instead.