Are you in receipt of a research grant or involved in supporting researchers in receipt of such grants? Need to know about Open Access? Bodleian Libraries will be running another briefing on open access for research publications and Oxford’s position on Thurs 5 June, 11.00 – 12.00.
We will be covering:
- What is open access?
- Key terms – Gold, Green, APCs
- How to find out about research council or funder requirements
- How to find out what your publisher will allow
- Green route – how to deposit in ORA
- Gold route and how to claim for APCs
- Where to get more help
- New developments
Please be sure to book your place online
WISER: Open Access Oxford – What’s Happening?
Thurs 5 June, 11.00-12.00