An opportunity for Oxford academics and researchers to debate the issues around scholarly monographs and open access with publishers and funders, and feed into HEFCE’s Expert Reference Group project.
Programme of speakers:
- Introduction: Catriona Cannon (Interim Deputy Librarian, Bodleian Libraries)
- Cecy Marden (Wellcome Trust, HEFCE Expert Reference Group)
- Frances Pinter (Knowledge Unlatched, HEFCE Expert Reference Group)
- Rhodri Jackson (OUP and OAPEN-UK JISC-funded project on open access monographs)
- Geoffrey Crossick (HEFCE Expert Reference Group, Chair)
- QandA. Panel joined by Sally Rumsey (Oxford Research Archive)
We welcome all Oxford academics and researchers to this debate, especially those from the Humanities and Social Sciences.
>Book your place to join the debate on Wed 18 Jun 2.00 – 5.30