Further spaces now available for this summer session:
Are you in receipt of a research grant or involved in supporting researchers in receipt of such grants? Need to know about Open Access? Bodleian Libraries will be running a briefing on open access for research publications and Oxford’s position on Wed 20th August, 11.00 – 12.00.
We will be covering:
- What is open access?
- Key terms – Gold, Green, APCs
- How to find out about research council or funder requirements
- How to find out what your publisher will allow
- Green route – how to deposit in ORA
- Gold route and how to claim for APCs
- Where to get more help
- New developments – update on new HEFCE policy
Please be sure to book your place online
WISER: Open Access Oxford – What’s Happening?
Wed 20th August, 11.00-12.00