Are you in receipt of a research grant or involved in supporting researchers in receipt of such grants? If so, your funder may require you to make any articles that you publish available on an open access basis. If this applies to you, why not come along to our workshop, Bodleian iSkills: Open Access Oxford – What’s happening? on Tuesday 3 March 14.00-15.00 at the Radcliffe Science Library.
During the workshop we will be covering:
- What is open access?
- How to find out your research council or funder requirements
- How to find out what your publisher will allow
- How to publish via the “Gold open access” route and claim for Author Processing Charges (APCs)
- How to publish via the “Green open access” route and deposit your article in ORA
- Where to get more help
- New developments – update on new HEFCE policy
This class will take place on Tuesday 3 March 14.00-15.00 at the Radcliffe Science Library. >Booking is essential