You have another chance this term to attend the briefing on open access publishing and Oxford’s position. Key topics will include:
- Introduction – What is open access?
- Key terms – Gold, Green, APCs
- How to find out about research council or funder requirements
- How to find out what your publisher will allow
- Green route – how to deposit in ORA
- Gold route and how to claim for APCs
- HEFCE policy for next REF
- New developments, including ORCID researcher IDs
- Where to get more help
Bodleian iSkills: Open Access Oxford – what’s happening?
Monday 30th November 12:00-13:00, Week 8 >Book a place
(Online booking essential)