Are you new to the University’s libraries, feeling confused about which libraries or tools to use or just not convinced that you’re making the most of Oxford’s rich print and electronic resources? If so, come along to our Bodleian iSkills workshop Getting started in Oxford Libraries on Wednesday 2 March 9.30-11.30.
During the workshop we will cover:
- Which libraries to use? How to find out which libraries you may use and which libraries hold the best collections for your topic.
- Effective use of SOLO for finding printed and electronic books, journals and other materials
- Using OxLIP+ and LibGuides to discover Oxford’s rich collections of databases and eresources
- Using the Bodleian Libraries “Print, Copy and Scan (PCAS)” service to make a copy and using your own laptop or device in the Library
- Information about how Librarians can help you with your research including literature searching, current awareness, research impact, open access, research data management, copyright and reference management.
There will be plenty of opportunities for questions.
Please be sure to book your place online.