New to the University’s libraries, or still unsure if you are getting the most out of them?
Come to one of our monthly workshops on getting started in Oxford Libraries. We will give you an introduction to Oxford Libraries including guidance on which libraries to use, accessing e-journals and other online resources, SOLO and other finding aids and making the most of Library services. This workshop will help you settle into using libraries at the University of Oxford with confidence.
• Which libraries to use – finding out which libraries you may use and which cover your subject
• Using SOLO to find printed and online books, journals and other materials
• Using the Print, Copy and Scan (PCAS) service
• Using your own laptop or device in the Library
• How the libraries can help you – getting advice on searching, reading lists, current awareness, reference management, open access, research data management and more.
• Opportunities for questions
Book online for Bodleian iSkills: Getting started in Oxford Libraries
Next available date:
Monday 5 June14.00-17.00