– Creating or using existing sensitive research data?
– Using suitable consent agreements?
– Protecting all your data?
– Aware of appropriate strategies?
– Documenting and creating metadata?
– Aware of the support at Oxford?
Our Bodleian iSkills workshops on working with sensitive research data will guide you through the issues and key principles to bear in mind when creating, using and sharing sensitive or confidential research data. The workshops will be suitable for those using sensitive data either obtained from third party sources such as data archives or for those creating data as part of their research. They will be particularly suitable for DPhil students and research staff. Please be sure to book your place online for:
- Working with sensitive research data in the Social Sciences and Humanities
(Mon 12th February 10.00-12.00)
- Working with sensitive research data in the Sciences and Medical Sciences
(Tue 13th February 10.00-12.00)