Welcome to the Bodleian iSkills Blog!
This blog brings you recommendations on the best ways to find and manage information for your research and learning and how to beat information overload! It includes news about the weekly Bodleian iSkills workshops plus resources for your subject, new tools for managing scholarly information and more.
- Information discovery and finding both primary and secondary resources to support your research
- Reference management including Endnote, RefWorks, Mendeley and Zotero
- Keeping up to date with new research
- Measuring research impact including how to calculate your h-index and find the highest impact journals when you come to publish
- Open Access publishing and in particular how to comply with Research Council open access mandates and the new HEFCE policy on Open Access for the REF
- Managing your research data
- Copyright and looking after your intellectual property
- Using and presenting geospatial information and data
- Finding and using images in your research
We hope that this Bod is for you!