An introduction to Oxford Libraries including guidance on which libraries to use; finding and using books, journals and other materials in print and online; and making the most of Library services. This workshop will help you settle into searching for literature at Oxford with confidence.
Objectives – By the end of the session you will be able to
- Find out which libraries are most relevant to your topic and study requirements
- Use SOLO to find printed and online books, journals and other materials
- Use OxLIP+ to access databases
- Use LibGuides to find key resources for your subject
- Access help and advice from the libraries on searching, current awareness, reference management, open access, research data management and more.
Intended Audience: All Oxford Library users
When: Mon 5 June, 14.00 to 17.00
Where: Social Science Library, Information Skills Training Room