Your introduction to the Bodleian Libraries
This term the Bodleian are running FREE iSkills workshops to help you navigate the Oxford library system. Book online now for handy hints and tips – all are welcome!
Workshops in Information Discovery and Scholarly Communications
Open Access Oxford – what’s happening?
A briefing on open access publishing and Oxford’s position including guidance on how to comply with the Open Access requirements for the REF and mandates from key funding bodies whilst respecting your publisher’s rights and policies.
- What is open access?
- Key terms – Gold, Green, Article Processing Charges
- How to find out about research council or funder requirements
- How to find out what your publisher will allow
- Green route – how to deposit in ORA
- Gold route and how to claim for APCs
- Where to get more information & help
- Act on Acceptance and HEFCE OA policy for the post-2014 REF
- New University policy for the RCUK Open Access block grant
Intended Audience: Current Oxford researchers and academics, research support staff and librarians
When: Tuesday 24th October, 12:00-13:00
Where: Radcliffe Science Library, IT Training Room