Brush up your knowledge of:
- Information discovery and searching for scholarly materials
- Endnote, RefWorks, Zotero and Mendeley for managing references and formatting footnotes and bibliographies
- Keeping up to date with new research
- Measuring research impact
- Understanding copyright and looking after your intellectual property
- Open Access publishing and complying with funder mandates for open access
- Managing your research data
Attend a FREE Bodleian iSkills workshop.
The Bodleian Libraries are offering a wide variety of workshops this Michaelmas Term. Primarily aimed at Graduates, the programme is designed to help you to make effective use of scholarly materials.
Online booking is required.
For a full list of Michaelmas Term’s workshops and to book a place click here.