Let us know if you think more can be done at Oxford around research data management support. We need the participation of researchers in ensuring the services we are delivering keep pace with what’s needed in all the divisions.
What are your views on support around:
- Training on RDM
- Advice provided on data standards, benchmarks and good practice
- Support around storage and dissemination options for your data
- Current guidance on tools for gathering data in the field
- Support around data analysis
- Advice provided on Reproducibility and FAIR data
- Key RDM needs of your discipline
A short survey is running until March 20 to gather the views of individual researchers on these and similar issues. Make sure your voice is heard! Complete the survey here.
If you have any questions about the survey or the wider project, please contact John Southall, Bodleian Data Librarian.