Our book returns service is now operating from Monday to Friday from 12pm – 4pm.
When returning items to the SSL:
- Please queue outside the Manor Road Building 2m from the person in front of you
- When at the front of the queue, staff will ask you to place your books in the crates provided
- Books should be placed in the crates as per the image above.
- Please do not leave your books outside the building while we are unstaffed and unable to accept returns, as they will be at risk of damage and theft. Full replacement costs will be charged for items left this way.
Other Libraries that you can return books to that are open at various times through the week are:
- Old Road Campus building
- Radcliffe Humanities building
- Saïd Business School
- Weston Library
Additional information can be found here.
A map showing the locations where you can return items to can be found here.
If you are unable to return your books at any of these libraries during their scheduled opening times, please email email@example.com for advice.
Want to borrow an item from our collection? Find out more about our Click & Collect service here.