Please note the following new changes to our library catalogue SOLO:
- A book may say it is Available but that doesn’t necessarily mean you can borrow it: Sign in to SOLO to see whether you can borrow a book, and for how long.
- The Scan & Deliver button has moved next to each item. Note your scanned chapter might be provided from a different copy from the one you actually click on.
- Before placing a Request on an item, check whether there are any available and “in place” right now.
- When you place a request you’ll see two different kinds of options:
- “Borrow from” – a copy will be reserved for you to borrow
- “Read at” – a copy will be delivered from storage for you to read in a library or reading room of your choice, but may not be borrowed
Find further information on how to use SOLO in the Bodleian Libraries SOLO Subject & Research Guide.