Fancy paid business experience with a global publisher?
Become a Gale Ambassador and help raise awareness of the
fascinating digital archives available at your institution.
Gale is an international publisher of digital archives and other library resources such as eBooks.
Many students are unaware of the great digital resources available through the library. This includes many of Gale’s primary source archives, such as –
- The Times Digital Archive, 1785-2013
- The Economist Historical Archive, 1843-2015
- British Library Newspapers
(To see all the Gale archives you can access, search ‘Gale Primary Sources’ on SOLO.)
Gale is recruiting students to undertake awareness-building activities, so more students find out about and use these archives!
The benefits of being a Gale Ambassador:
Gale Ambassadors are paid £500, plus the role is also great for your CV…
- Business experience – work directly with staff at a global publisher
- Get published on our company blog – creating great, shareable evidence of your work
- Run your own marketing activities – refine copy and post placement to make successful use of social media
- Speak at subject society events and lectures – public speaking experience is always great for a CV
- Discover more primary sources for your own essays – potentially improving your grades
- Opportunities for in-house work experience with a global publisher
If you are interested in applying, click here for more information!