Kathryn Sutherland and Andrew Honey present new research on the material of Jane Austen’s manuscript of the Watsons, a portion of which is held by the Bodleian Library. What does the physical manuscript tell us about Austen’s working methods?
Home › Events › CSB Events › Masterclasses › Literary manuscripts masterclasses › Jane Austen, pins and paper: masterclass with Kathryn Sutherland and Andrew Honey, 22 Oct. 2012
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Map of China from the early 17th century
- Many uses of a piece of parchment
- 2012 Seminar on the History of the Book: Gaye Morgan, 'Bookbinding in Oxford in the long sixteenth century'
- Bodleian Portraits Online
- Transformations in print
- Medieval Islamic maps of the world
- Experiments with image matching of illustrations on early ballad broadsides
- [Re-blog]: How to print your own 95 Luther-theses for 2017
- Supplico stet cedula : Bod-Inc Online
- Library machines: the McLeod collator