This series is called, ‘Figures of delight,’ after the title given to Sonnet 98 by Ken Burnley, Silver Birch Press. NOTE – missing sonnets will be supplied in the correct place as soon as photos are made!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Benjamin Tabart Harlequinades
- Library machines: the McLeod collator
- Radcliffe Camera model by Nicholas Hawksmoor
- Dated and datable pins from the Bodleian collections
- The delights of flower painting: making colours that survive the centuries
- ‘The Last Invasion of England’ : Napoleon's audacious plan
- 2012 Seminar on the History of the Book: Gaye Morgan, 'Bookbinding in Oxford in the long sixteenth century'
- Book Ownership in Stuart England: the Lyell Lectures 2018, by David Pearson
- About The Conveyor