Vile or vile esteemed? Look hard for the ‘missing’ lines in Sonnet 126. More to come on these sonnets, with notes of their making, in a later blogpost.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Shakespeare's Sonnets 127 to 154, printed in 2016; The Dark Lady sonnets
- Radcliffe Camera model by Nicholas Hawksmoor
- An Angelological Scroll in the Bodleian Library
- Seminar on the History of the Book: Martin McLaughlin, “From Cosimo Bartoli to James Leoni: translating and illustrating Alberti”, 18 February 2011
- Printer-in-Residence 2018: Emily Martin