1. Open Access, Open Data Publication Platform from Nature Publishing Group: Better Data = Better Science.
Dr Susanna-Assunta Sansone (Oxford e-Research Centre and NPG Scientific Data).
Monday 20th October 2014, 2-3pm, Radcliffe Science Library. Book a place.
2. Open Access Oxford — What’s Happening? (iSkills).
Craig Finlay and Juliet Ralph (Bodleian Libraries).
Tuesday 21st October 2014, 12-1pm, Radcliffe Science Library. Book a place.
3. How Can the Wellcome Trust Help You With Open Access?
Pamela Reid (Wellcome Trust) and Eli Harriss (Bodleian Libraries).
Tuesday 21st October 2014, 3-4pm, Knowledge Centre, Old Road Campus. Drop-in session with tea.
4. The Open Library of Humanities: Gold Open Access for the Humanities Without Author-Facing Charges.
Dr Martin Eve (University of Lincoln and OLH Co-Founder).
Wednesday 22nd October 2014, 2-3pm, Radcliffe Humanities Building, (Lecture Room). Book a place.
5. Your Thesis, Copyright and ORA (iSkills).
Sarah Barkla and Jason Partridge (Bodleian Libraries).
Thursday 23rd October 2014, 10-11am, Manor Road Building (Seminar Room C). Book a place.
6. The new Charity Open Access Fund (COAF): What Researchers Need to Know.
Margaret Hurley (Wellcome Trust).
Friday 24th October 2014, 11.30am-12.30pm, Cairns Library, John Radcliffe Hospital. Book a place.