[Reposted with amendments from the SSL blog]
A scheduled power outage due to take place at the Bodleian Libraries’ building at Osney this weekend will mean a small number of services will not be available from 12pm Friday 15th May until 12pm Monday 18th May.
Services that will be affected by the power outage include:
- PURL service (some links from SOLO out to other resources may fail)
- SunRays PCs in reading rooms will be offline
- Digitized books from the Oxford Google Books Project
- Maps and Music digitized card catalogues
- Imaging Services
- Bodleian Libraries’ Web Archive
- Electronic Enlightenment
- A small number of Digital Bodleian blogs
Please note that new and updated University Cards from Friday 15 May onwards may not be active on SOLO, the Bodleian Wireless network and Reader workstation PCs until Monday 18 May.
At the same time, essential maintenance on the telephone exchange that serves the RAI means that our phones may not work on Saturday 16th May. Please email us instead!
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Please ask library staff for help if you need assistance.